Saturday, September 30, 2006

And we're off...


Security was redicullous. They took my toothpaste and fancy cream. Whatevs.


I am blogging from over the Atlantic ocean right now. Luftansa has Internet! Being online while on a plane is certainly a first for me. As was taking off in a huge plane while reclined. It really felt like I was floating in air.

We just had dinner, and most of the plane is falling asleep. The flight crew keeps talking to me in German. I had the 'shrimps' with scallops.


Off to watch some TV on DVD, and put together my presentation materials.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Susie said...

They took what?!?! The nerve!

Just got back from the show, it was great, but left a bit early and NO afterparty for me.

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... sucks about your fancy cream. have a safe trip - susie i need to send you party details for saturda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home