Sunday, October 01, 2006

I've finally been able to pick up the internet, now that we are 2 hours from landing in Bangalore. Flying over the Middle East, I couldn't catch a signal (imagine that). They are serving us the 2nd meal for this leg of the flight. I feel I have been eating and eating for 18 hours now. All really interesting flavors....things I've never tasted before. It's really cool to be on a plane, and IM with Susuie. Having the Internet on a plane rules.

We landed at the Frankfurt Airport.

I had some type of custard for breakfast at the lounge and then took a shower.

I haven't switched my watch yet. It was bizare to be roaming around a German airport, and looking at my watch saying 3 am.

The Frankfurt airport is kind of inefficient, and it took forever to get my transfer ticket.

Here is the cabin I am currently writing from.


Here's where I've spent the last 7 hours. You can see my brown hair and feet.


The food has been amazing. I had the caviar as a starter (not really my thing I've found out)

and had the vinison for the main course.


Off for dinner, and then a smooth landing. I feel like I am in a room that's getting shaken every time we hit a turbulance bump, having my feet up in the air, with hot food in front of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home