Sunday, October 01, 2006

OMG, I'm in India right now. Took me a bit to make a call home to Susie, and to figure out electricity and Wi Fi, but I'm here, and the TV slays. All American/Brittish programming, phew.

Customs embargo'd my luggage. I brought someone else's sipro. Hopefully, it will turn up? Let's hope?

First reaction to being here...SO AMAZING. I keep wanting to wash my hands, brush my teeth. That will make me sick. I don't want to get sick.

Here's a video of me going from the airport to the apartment I will live for the next two weeks. Cell phone works too (how much is a call, and will I have it on?).


Pictures of the apt.
Bathroom (will I shower while I am here?)

Bedroom (there are 3 here. This place is like a $5K/month in NYC)

Dining room (I love to cook - but dont think its gonna happen here!)

Living room (American TV!!)


OK, it's 4 am here...I gotta hit the sack.

Josef In(dia)

4 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger El Sew Toe said...

are you sure those werent stills from an episode of MTV (india) CRIBS? Glad you are well. Oh and by the way , I do hope you shower while you are there.

om shanti

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Me2 said...

I showered this morning. It works like a typical shower - I just don't use the bucket.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Lisa L. said...

BBC Travel Channel Rules.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank goodness that is your shower tyler was worried that was your toilet. have lots of fun for us too. our love & prayers are with you
kristin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home