Monday, October 16, 2006

Here is a quick run down of the day I’ve just had. I’m sure to fill in with some good stories next time I see you, as I am basically giving reference points on the pictures but very little color.

I woke up early, got lost and ended up finding the Tsujiki fish market to have sushi for breakfast. Tsujiki is said to have the freshest sushi in the world. It was great.


I got lost on my way to the Imperial Palace, so I took a cab. This is as close as you can get. No tours, no gift shops.



Luckily this time, I found Harajuku pretty easily. I did some shopping, and wondered around. Even though I didn’t know where I was going, I wasn’t lost.


On my destination to the Park Hyatt, I got lost in Shinjuku.


Made it to the Park Hyatt to get one of Tokyo’s best views. This is the bar that was used as inspiration for Lost in Translation. (See a theme?)




I got back to find that my smaller bag was delivered. I’m having United hold the other bag at the airport because its heavy and I head back tomorrow anyway. It’s the one with all of the souvenirs, so if I come home empty handed, I’m sorry!

I’ll leave you with this video I took of some Japanese TV.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger El Sew Toe said...

dude - more robey pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home